Rope & Ball Gift Set
Rope & Ball Gift Set
- ATTRACTIVE POP COLORS - As our pets can’t see the full spectrum as we do, we picked more eye-catching colors for the rope and ball set, making them ideal toys for both outdoor and indoor play.
- MORE WAYS OF INTERACTIVE PLAY - This toy set includes two types of balls. The 3” yellow ball is ideal for fetching and pool time. The 2.5” red ball on rope is great for tug of war. It’s a great toy set for your dogs if they like balls.
- SUPER BOUNCY - These balls are formed by thousands of small E-TPU particles with high elasticity, giving it a 360° high rebound quality. As the balls are solid, they will never deflate like tennis balls. The bounciness of these balls doesn’t degrade overtime, giving your dogs endless fun of playing.
- DURABLE - These balls have high resilience and are more durable than tennis balls, TPR or rubber balls. The E-TPU material we use is more tear-resistant than regular dog ball material, and is better for fetch time with your aggressive chewers. The ball has a softer touch on the outside compared with rubber balls, and is more comfortable for your dogs’ gums and teeth during long play.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLOATABLE - Our large ball weighs like a pocket tissue pack (about 1.6oz/45g). You can easily put it in your pocket when you take your dogs out. It’s flatable and the color of the ball won’t come off in the water, making it the perfect toy ball for pool play. The E-TPU material is also waterproof and easy to clean.
- SAFE AND RECYCLABLE - These balls are 100% non-toxic, odorless, and meet FDA standards. The ball is molded in one piece and doesn’t come with small parts. The color of the ball is not painted on or dyed afterwards. It’s from the E-TPU particles and won’t come off during play or wash. The material of the ball is 100% recyclable.
- PERFECT GIFT WITH GREAT VALUE - The packaging is designed with love in California. Plus, the box is made of premium cardstock with matte lamination, making it a perfect pet gift item for any occasion.
**Size Check: Please make sure this ball is larger than the width of your dog's mouth to avoid accidental shocking or swallowing. For safety, please supervise while your dog plays with the ball, and remove the toy when excessive damage occurs.
Here are some questions we’ve received from our customers. We’ve compiled the answers here for your reference:
- Q1: Are these toy balls safe?
- A1: Yes. These balls are 100% non-toxic, odorless, and meet FDA standards. The ball is molded in one piece, and doesn’t come with small parts. The color of the ball is not painted on or dyed afterwards. It’s from the E-TPU particles and won’t come off during play or wash.
- Q2: Are these toy balls OK to chew on?
- A2: Although this is not a chew toy, the E-TPU balls are more durable than TPR, rubber and tennis balls for your aggressive chewers to play fetch with. As no toy is indestructible, we recommend that you always supervise when your dog plays with these toys.
- Q3: Do these toy balls squeak?
- A3: No, there is no squeaker inside these balls as their center is solid.
- Q4: Can these toy balls be used in the pool?
- A4: Yes. These balls are super lightweight (about ¾ the weight of a regular tennis ball) and floatable, making it perfect for your dogs if they like to play in the pool. Plus, the material is waterproof and easy to clean. Just flush with water and wipe dry with towels.